Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Well, hello there..

It's been quite some time since I've checked in. I tend to do this often with journal writing. Then I read back on some of my entries and in an instant I am transported to that time and place in my life and it's...... just really nice and interesting to read up on an old me. So, here I am again. I'm not going to bombard this first post with everything that has happened. That would take too long and time is always lacking. Yes, this has always been true for me for many years but now....I have a baby. I have a baby. What a life altering experience this has been. When I think about everything that has happened I get this rush of so many emotions in my heart. Excitement. Joy. Fear. Anticipation. Love. So much love you think your heart might explode. Having a child and the complications that can go with it doesn't start nor stop on your delivery date. And by complications, I don't just mean physically. I mean emotionally as well. It's tests you in ways you never thought possible. Pregnancy hormones are no joke :) I know its not just the hormones. I know it has to be the shock of being a new parent. That moment it really sinks in that your life is changed forever and that this beautiful little being is yours to cherish and protect for the rest of your life. I am grateful. I have a beautiful little life going. I need to document this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment