Monday, February 28, 2011

Break

Another one down! I just finished another session at brooks and I am feeling really good about that. 10 months until graduation. 10 months until graduation. 10 months until graduation. It can't come soon enough.

So, I am on break this week from school. My plans are to conquer the gym. I am going to tear. it. up. Summer is just around the corner and I really really want to get over my phobia over wearing shorts. The only remedy is to tone up. I'm gonna run like Forest Gump!

I'm going to be turning 27 in August and to be be honest, it kind of freaks me out. I'm almost 30? How did that happen? I revealed my age to one of my classmates last week and he looked at me in shock. He told me that he thought I didn't look much older than 21. That made me happy. Still, sometimes I analyze my face and notice things that just weren't there before. Freckles on my nose. Wrinkles on my chin. The horror! Anti wrinkle cream is now part of my daily routine. Maybe I can preserve myself like Demi Moore? She looks amazing



Ummm, she is 47! Damn.

No comments:

Post a Comment