Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Fast Forward

Ok, So I fell off the writing wagon. That's ok. The most important thing is that I came back. My daughter turns 1 year in just about 3 weeks. Trip the fuck out :) I'm going to write as if nobody reads this because I'm pretty sure nobody does, and that is perfectly fine with me. Norah. She is perfect. She is full of life. She started growling about 2 weeks ago. Yes, growling. I have no idea where she picked it up, but it reminds me of the stories my mother told me of me growling as a baby and her fear that I had been possessed by a.....spirit. Perhaps she inherited the growling trait from me? She loves when I chew food up for her. This little detail disgusts some people. I don't blame them. However, I have a baby to feed so now I am forced to chew food up for her very discreetly. One day, when I tell her about this little detail, I will be just as embarrassed about it as her. Norah, you made me do this. Your little cries and pleading look in your eyes for my chewed food makes me a sucker. Norah has not started to walk yet. It's right around the corner. She crawls. She Says, "Dada" but she doesn't associate it with pat. Its really the only sound she has formed. She hates sleeping in her crib by herself, but we are forcing her to do it for our own sanity and productivity. I'll post more of the details daily. This is a start though, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment