Thursday, December 17, 2009

Staying motivated...

This week I didn't hit the gym......at....all. I'm feeling really guilty about that. There really is no reason why I shouldn't be able to squeeze in at least an hour a day. I used to do this easily when I was working 2 jobs AND going to school full time.

At least I kept at my healthy eating. My diet has consisted of mostly yogurt and granola. Lots of fruit. Whole wheat toast. Sugar free pudding. Turkey meat. Veggies. And a little potatoes. Now that I feel that my diet is starting to become consistent, it'll make working out even more productive. My body doesn't like me when I eat bad foods, and there is nothing worse than trying to run when all that bad food is just sitting in your stomach...

hmmm.......


Tomorrow. Is. The. Day. Gonna start running again. I made a workout routine today, and I'm gonna stick to it!

I'm also going to attempt to drive a manual car. Patrick has been kind enough to teach me. Our first attempt this week was.........non-productive. I cursed. Got red in the face. Snapped at Patrick. Lost. my .cooool.

We went again today. Much better. In fact, instead of cursing when the car would jerk uncontrollably, I laughed. Stupid Patty. Get it right...or suffer from whiplash. Is that a word?

I need to start writing about my dreams. They have been so vivid lately. I suppose they have always been vivid, but I really need to start documenting them. I'm not sure why I feel the need to do so.

I also need to write about the details of my grandparents. I'm afraid of forgetting them. Just the silly stuff.

Grandma used to hide the soda under her bed, so the grandchildren wouldn't find them.
She thought computers were evil and they were going to take over the world.
She could never pronounce "Seinfeld". It was always, "Siiinfiiine."
He favorite desert was a cold apple from the fridge.
Grandpa used to eat ice cream sandwiches everyday.
His cheeks would puff out when he would breathe. Not sure when he acquired that habbit.
His main diet consisted of two eggs, two toast for breakfast and dinner.
He read the newspaper all day long

so many more details...

No comments:

Post a Comment