Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A good day....

Do you ever have those moments when you feel like everything in your life is going according to plan? I live for those moments.

Today, I ventured onto the Internet and typed in www.pjmimages.com, and to my surprise, my website in the making appeared. My heart fluttered a bit and felt this warm sensation in my entire chest. Perhaps an overreaction to some people. Getting a website has been on my agenda for quite some time, and somehow it has never happened, until now. Thank you, Kelli Durham. You efforts to make this happen do not go unappreciated. I owe you, big.

Now I just feel super motivated to get all of my images in order. Many of people have never seen most of my work. I've been keeping it tucked away for this moment. I'm excited to share my art. Love it, or leave it. Either way, I'll be happy to say, " Hey, you want to see my work? Check out my website."

Happy.

Happy.

Happy.

AND, I'll be getting a camera soon. Equally as happy about that. I wont have to turn down jobs anymore due to lack of equipment. Mmmm.....life is good right about now. Everything in coming together. My professional career is almost in sight. I'll still be going to school, but I'll also be getting some real experience, which is sometimes more valuable than school. Hopefully my 7days a week hotel work schedule will come to an end and I can live a little more. I want more time to frolic. Or, enhance my photographic skills.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment