Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I'll count my blessings

Why is it when things are good, they are really good? Two weeks ago I was on a part time work prowl and interviewing for jobs that really do not interest me and would not help me accomplish my goals. Miserable time. Macys? State farm? Acai Bowl? I'm sure I'm missing a couple. Im glad that:

a) they didn't want me
b) I didn't follow through even though I felt desperate for second job
c) I'm addicted to craigslist

In this week I was able to land part time work with a wedding photography company and also landed a long term paid internship with a fine art photography gallery. I am so excited for both and feel very lucky to have been chosen. Over 100 people applied for the internship for the art galley and myself and one other person were chosen. I am very excited for it because I'll be surrounded by inspiring images and learn how to run a gallery.

Life is good. I am going to be a busy girl but I feel fortunate to have these opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you P! Natalie just told me about the gallery! So incredibly exciting and such an awesome opportunity! You totally deserve all the wonderful things coming your way! <3

    ReplyDelete