Monday, October 25, 2010

The graveyard shift

I'm at Hotel Santa Barbara and taking full advantage of a big pot of coffee. Norah jones mix on Pandora is greeting my ears. I've been catching up on my internet musings for the last hour. Facebook. Blogs. Craigslist. Twitter. Email. As much as I sometimes complain about working the graveyard shift, I am very grateful for it. It's allows for an open schedule during the day and time to catch up on things during my work schedule. Essentially, I am paid to babysit the hotel while I complete my homework and make plans to take over the world.

I can't complain. Working the graveyard shift has allowed me to stay in Santa Barbara while continuing to pursue my education. And, I don't think I am that much of a zombie. anymore.

Halloween is coming up soon. I hate wearing costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment