Monday, June 14, 2010

Finals week

It's finals week. This means that I am one high stressed girl running like a chicken without a head. Just. Breathe....

I shot my first wedding this weekend. So glad I have that under my belt. What a relief. I couldn't have asked for a more patient and willing bride and groom. I couldn't have asked for better weather. I couldn't have asked for more perfect lighting environments. I couldn't have asked for a better state of mind, given the circumstance. I did this shoot with no sleep. I clocked out of work at 7am, drove to Riverside and was shooting by 10am. I shot the wedding and afterwards drove straight to Santa Barbara. I had time to take a shower, and then headed to work by 11pm. Needless to say, I was a zombie. But I survived and was able to accomplish everything I had planned for the day, and I am so grateful. I always make it work, somehow.

What a beautiful little wedding. The images from the wedding keep distracting me from editing my pictures for school!

K. Time to get to work. Here is a little preview..





No comments:

Post a Comment