Saturday, May 29, 2010

That feeling..

Do you ever get that overwhelmed feeling? The kind that keeps you up and makes you feel like there aren't enough hours in the day, not enough money in your bank account, not enough quality time with people who matter most?

I wish I can get away from Santa Barbara to spend quality time with my family. I want to let them know that they are always on my mind. I wish I was more successful NOW so that I can lend my support. I fear I will never meet my own expectations.

I am trying to remind myself that I just need to take in one. day. at. a time.

Staying in school has been a financial struggle and starting next session, it is only going to get worse.

I wish I had a money tree.

So, a content sleep evades me as I try to make my dreams come true.
Here is my progress:
Updating my website as I type this.
Advertising underway.
Fresh new Craigslist ad
New lens to awe
refreshed self determination

Must. Stay. Focussed.

I thank God for Patrick. He is like my safety blanket. At the risk of making a strange comparison, the comfort I feel from my mother is similar to what I feel with him. It's the feeling of home. And he consoles me when I freak out over the smallest of things.

Tomorrow I shall go running. When I run, I feel all of the stress toxins leave my body and I am a better me.

I am totally happy about a new lens, mostly because the depth of field is awesome. I tested it on the most random things, like :






































See how the background isn't distracting? I'm in love.


No comments:

Post a Comment